Driving Directions To Jatco
From the Pittsburgh Airport
- After picking up your rental car follow signs for “Airport Exit”. Stay towards your right and take the exit for “60 North”.
- Stay on 60 north for about 2.25 miles and take the exit for “Flaugherty Run Road”.
- This is a long exit ramp. Go straight at the stop sign at the top of the ramp. Just after the stop sign make a right following the signs for “Business 60 South”.
- At the forth traffic light turn left onto Beers School Road.
- You will be on this road for approximately 3.5 miles. At the 5th light turn left onto the Sewickley Bridge.
- Cross the bridge and make a right onto 65 South. This road is also Ohio River Blvd. Travel approx. 6.8 miles. JATCO is located on the right side of the road 6 buildings after McDonalds. Look for a gray and white building that sits below the road.